Subscribe via email!
Like us on Facebook!
- NWGUN.com Response to the NRA Press Briefing 12/21/2012
- Happy 4th of July!
- Smith and Wesson M&P Shield – Impressions
- Keeping the Ruger 10/22 Good Times Rolling
- Shooter Ready: Review of InSights Training’s General Defensive Handgun Class
- Print out your own targets! Some of my favorite free online resources
- Have you ever thought about being a gunsmith?
- Reloading press review: Hornady Lock-N-Load AP – In Issue 1
- 10/22 Takedown: first impressions, not all good
- Taurus PT-1911 – Long Term Review, in Issue 1
- Ever wanted to “blacken” a stainless gun?
- Looking for a place to shoot? Try the Where2Shoot phone app!
- Oregon: Wallowa-Whitman National Forest road closure plan may affect nearly 4,000 miles of access roads
- Issue #1 free preview now available!
- Shout Out: West Coast Armory
- Welcome to the new website at http://nwgun.wpengine.com!
- Check out the “man camera” – DSLR video rig
- Shooter Ready: What’s in Your Mag?
- Introduction: Cameron at NWGUN.com
- Please welcome respected gunsmith Grant Cunningham to NWGUN!
- Taking the AR-10 Full-Auto
- Please welcome Lucas Swanson from the Idaho Department of Fish and Game
- For when you have to be unarmed
- AR-15 Precision Rifle Build DVDs are here!
- And now for something completely different: trying the FNH PS90
Tag Archives: Washington
It’s been amazing to see how much buzz and excitement the recent introduction of the M&P Shield has stirred up amongst people that I know and forums that I participate in. Why all the hubub? Aren’t there a ga-jillion and … Continue reading
An IDPA Newbie’s Journal It’s been three months since my first local IDPA match at Renton Fish & Game Club. It was a great match, albeit wet, sloppy and cold – your definition of ‘great’ might differ from mine, but … Continue reading
An IDPA Newbie’s Journal Well, hello Snowmaggedon ’12 – how nice of you to drop by and stay for a week. We had some great times, didn’t we? Remember how you dropped all of those trees at Renton Fish & … Continue reading
An IDPA Newbie’s Journal Hi, my name is Jeremy and I’m a shooting addict. I’m a lifelong shooter, starting with a BB rifle & pistol growing up and moving into pistol / shotgun / rifle in college. In 1994 I … Continue reading
Hello everyone! So far here on NWGUN.com, you’ve seen a small part of what Northwest Gun Magazine is about. The blogroll that you see today will continue to serve as a source of information and discussion, but Northwest Gun Magazine … Continue reading
On Sunday, January 1 2012, an Iraq war veteran named Benjamin Colton Barnes fatally shot a park ranger (Margaret Anderson) in the national park surrounding Mount Rainier in Washington. This shooting took place near the Narada Falls area of the … Continue reading
Anything related to Alaska, grizzly bears, or survival is something I’m likely to be interested in. In fact, one of my interests is hiking carry for black and brown bear defense! Recently, I added the movie “The Edge” to my … Continue reading
Bellevue Square is a busy shopping mall in Bellevue, WA – in an affluent city near Seattle. Friday night, an armed robber entered the Nordstroms store in Bellevue Square, showed his gun, demanded money, and got away. Doesn’t this guy … Continue reading
Good news for concealed carry permit holders… the Right-to-Carry Reciprocity bill H.R. 822 has taken another step towards becoming law. Passing the house, the next step will be to go on to the senate. Here are the basics of this … Continue reading
Hello everyone, I wanted to formally kick-off Northwest Gun Magazine by just saying hello here! What is Northwest Gun? Northwest Gun Magazine is all out news, product information, and resources related to shooting in the Northwest USA region (and much … Continue reading