Subscribe via email!
Like us on Facebook!
- NWGUN.com Response to the NRA Press Briefing 12/21/2012
- Happy 4th of July!
- Smith and Wesson M&P Shield – Impressions
- Keeping the Ruger 10/22 Good Times Rolling
- Shooter Ready: Review of InSights Training’s General Defensive Handgun Class
- Print out your own targets! Some of my favorite free online resources
- Have you ever thought about being a gunsmith?
- Reloading press review: Hornady Lock-N-Load AP – In Issue 1
- 10/22 Takedown: first impressions, not all good
- Taurus PT-1911 – Long Term Review, in Issue 1
- Ever wanted to “blacken” a stainless gun?
- Looking for a place to shoot? Try the Where2Shoot phone app!
- Oregon: Wallowa-Whitman National Forest road closure plan may affect nearly 4,000 miles of access roads
- Issue #1 free preview now available!
- Shout Out: West Coast Armory
- Welcome to the new website at http://nwgun.wpengine.com!
- Check out the “man camera” – DSLR video rig
- Shooter Ready: What’s in Your Mag?
- Introduction: Cameron at NWGUN.com
- Please welcome respected gunsmith Grant Cunningham to NWGUN!
- Taking the AR-10 Full-Auto
- Please welcome Lucas Swanson from the Idaho Department of Fish and Game
- For when you have to be unarmed
- AR-15 Precision Rifle Build DVDs are here!
- And now for something completely different: trying the FNH PS90
Category Archives: Handguns
It’s been amazing to see how much buzz and excitement the recent introduction of the M&P Shield has stirred up amongst people that I know and forums that I participate in. Why all the hubub? Aren’t there a ga-jillion and … Continue reading
An IDPA Newbie’s Journal It’s been three months since my first local IDPA match at Renton Fish & Game Club. It was a great match, albeit wet, sloppy and cold – your definition of ‘great’ might differ from mine, but … Continue reading
An IDPA Newbie’s Journal Well, hello Snowmaggedon ’12 – how nice of you to drop by and stay for a week. We had some great times, didn’t we? Remember how you dropped all of those trees at Renton Fish & … Continue reading
Training is a good idea, regardless of whether it’s for accuracy, defense, or other forms of “preparedness”. In an ideal world, you would have a shooting range in your backyard, an unlimited supply of ammunition, and a daily shooting schedule. … Continue reading
My friend Drew Peterson recently got the “revolver bug” after a range trip with me where he shot a selection of guns including my Ruger GP100, and S&W 629 Classic. Drew doesn’t mess around, so he decided to buy the … Continue reading