Subscribe via email!
Like us on Facebook!
- NWGUN.com Response to the NRA Press Briefing 12/21/2012
- Happy 4th of July!
- Smith and Wesson M&P Shield – Impressions
- Keeping the Ruger 10/22 Good Times Rolling
- Shooter Ready: Review of InSights Training’s General Defensive Handgun Class
- Print out your own targets! Some of my favorite free online resources
- Have you ever thought about being a gunsmith?
- Reloading press review: Hornady Lock-N-Load AP – In Issue 1
- 10/22 Takedown: first impressions, not all good
- Taurus PT-1911 – Long Term Review, in Issue 1
- Ever wanted to “blacken” a stainless gun?
- Looking for a place to shoot? Try the Where2Shoot phone app!
- Oregon: Wallowa-Whitman National Forest road closure plan may affect nearly 4,000 miles of access roads
- Issue #1 free preview now available!
- Shout Out: West Coast Armory
- Welcome to the new website at http://nwgun.wpengine.com!
- Check out the “man camera” – DSLR video rig
- Shooter Ready: What’s in Your Mag?
- Introduction: Cameron at NWGUN.com
- Please welcome respected gunsmith Grant Cunningham to NWGUN!
- Taking the AR-10 Full-Auto
- Please welcome Lucas Swanson from the Idaho Department of Fish and Game
- For when you have to be unarmed
- AR-15 Precision Rifle Build DVDs are here!
- And now for something completely different: trying the FNH PS90
Tag Archives: “Northwest Gun”
Hey everyone, hope you are having a great and safe 4th of July today! Hope some of you are out shooting today. I’m thinking i’d like to take out my trusty 629 🙂 Happy Independence Day from NWGUN.com! -Gavin
Tired of paying for targets when you go to the range? Does your favorite range not stock the targets you like to shoot? It may be time to find some free targets online, and to print them out for your … Continue reading
**Update (02/03/2013): Due to some changes in business strategy, articles will be available individually rather than as multi-article issues. I just posted an update announcing that this reloading press review is now available for download! You can read the full … Continue reading
When friend Drew Peterson announced that he had picked up one of the new Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifles, I was excited! I’ve heard a lot of excitement about this new rifle from friends and colleagues, and I was really looking … Continue reading
Have you ever wanted to turn a “silver” gun black? A while back I bought a very nice used Smith and Wesson model 629 from my friend Kevin Smith. This was actually my second 629 (my primary hiking carry gun … Continue reading
There are a lot of things that I look for in an indoor range. There’s the shooting facilities (types of ranges, distances supported, etc), the selection and prices for firearms, inventory of shooting gear and accessories, and many other factors. One of … Continue reading
Hello everyone. I wanted to take this opportunity to let our latest addition to NWGUN (Cameron) do a quick intro. Cameron will be jumping in and getting involved at Northwest Gun Magazine in a variety of ways. Cameron is a … Continue reading
One of my big yet-to-be-fulfilled dreams to to test drive some full-auto rifles. I’ve done full-auto airsoft, but hey- that’s just not the same. Over the past year, I’ve gotten to know John Hwang, the owner at Rainier Arms. Northwest … Continue reading
What can I say, I am a fan of R. Lee Ermey. I believe that people should exercise their right to vote, and I enjoy my rights as a US citizen (1st and 2nd amendment rights being at the top … Continue reading
I am happy to announce that we will have Lucas Swanson joining the Northwest Gun Magazine writing team, and he’ll be covering various hunting related topics that are a part of his daily experiences in Idaho. I’ll let Lucas introduce … Continue reading
Hi, my name is Edmund, and I’m a family man with a bad case of “what if-ism”. Ever since my son almost drowned and my wife got into a bad accident, I’ve tried to make sure I train and do … Continue reading
Every once and a while you just have to do something completely different. I’m sure that when people first saw and fired the revolutionary AR-15 rifle, it was such a departure from what they were used to, it must have … Continue reading
**Update: The DVDs have arrived, and are now available for purchase here: http://nwgun.wpengine.com/AR-MPR-DVD. Thanks everyone! Hello everyone! Over the last month, I’ve been working on an exciting new project: my first production DVD. This DVD is what I call a … Continue reading