Subscribe via email!
Like us on Facebook!
- NWGUN.com Response to the NRA Press Briefing 12/21/2012
- Happy 4th of July!
- Smith and Wesson M&P Shield – Impressions
- Keeping the Ruger 10/22 Good Times Rolling
- Shooter Ready: Review of InSights Training’s General Defensive Handgun Class
- Print out your own targets! Some of my favorite free online resources
- Have you ever thought about being a gunsmith?
- Reloading press review: Hornady Lock-N-Load AP – In Issue 1
- 10/22 Takedown: first impressions, not all good
- Taurus PT-1911 – Long Term Review, in Issue 1
- Ever wanted to “blacken” a stainless gun?
- Looking for a place to shoot? Try the Where2Shoot phone app!
- Oregon: Wallowa-Whitman National Forest road closure plan may affect nearly 4,000 miles of access roads
- Issue #1 free preview now available!
- Shout Out: West Coast Armory
- Welcome to the new website at http://nwgun.wpengine.com!
- Check out the “man camera” – DSLR video rig
- Shooter Ready: What’s in Your Mag?
- Introduction: Cameron at NWGUN.com
- Please welcome respected gunsmith Grant Cunningham to NWGUN!
- Taking the AR-10 Full-Auto
- Please welcome Lucas Swanson from the Idaho Department of Fish and Game
- For when you have to be unarmed
- AR-15 Precision Rifle Build DVDs are here!
- And now for something completely different: trying the FNH PS90
Tag Archives: nwgun.com
Hey all- just wanted to let you know that I’ve posted the first official digital download on Ultimate Reloader! You can read the full story HERE. This will be the first in a series of reloading press reviews, and it … Continue reading
Also posted on our parent site: http://ultimatereloader.com We are all affected by the horrible events that unfolded at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of the families that were affected by … Continue reading
Hey everyone, hope you are having a great and safe 4th of July today! Hope some of you are out shooting today. I’m thinking i’d like to take out my trusty 629 🙂 Happy Independence Day from NWGUN.com! -Gavin
It’s been amazing to see how much buzz and excitement the recent introduction of the M&P Shield has stirred up amongst people that I know and forums that I participate in. Why all the hubub? Aren’t there a ga-jillion and … Continue reading
After much anticipation, I headed up to the hills of Sultan Washington back in 1981 with my Dad to shoot a gun for the first time. I was a bit nervous, and very excited. It was a misty morning, and … Continue reading
Tired of paying for targets when you go to the range? Does your favorite range not stock the targets you like to shoot? It may be time to find some free targets online, and to print them out for your … Continue reading
**Update (02/03/2013): Due to some changes in business strategy, articles will be available individually rather than as multi-article issues. I just posted an update announcing that this reloading press review is now available for download! You can read the full … Continue reading
When friend Drew Peterson announced that he had picked up one of the new Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifles, I was excited! I’ve heard a lot of excitement about this new rifle from friends and colleagues, and I was really looking … Continue reading
Have you wondered about the PT-1911 from Taurus? If you’re in the market for a 1911 pistol, you’ve probably run across one of the variants in your research. With an impressive “standard equipment” list, you may be tempted to buy … Continue reading
Have you ever wanted to turn a “silver” gun black? A while back I bought a very nice used Smith and Wesson model 629 from my friend Kevin Smith. This was actually my second 629 (my primary hiking carry gun … Continue reading
I just saw this on the AccurateShooter.com facebook page- a new app released by the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) called “Where2Shoot”. If you’re out and about and are looking for a place to shoot, this app is a great … Continue reading
I’m excited to announce today that the preview of Northwest Gun Magazine is now available in PDF, and it’s free! This preview includes an introduction that gives you an idea of what Northwest Gun Magazine is all about, and also … Continue reading
There are a lot of things that I look for in an indoor range. There’s the shooting facilities (types of ranges, distances supported, etc), the selection and prices for firearms, inventory of shooting gear and accessories, and many other factors. One of … Continue reading
Hello everyone, I’m excited to announce that the new website for Northwest Gun Magazine is up and running! In this new layout, you’ll find a redesigned home page that makes it easier to navigate the content, see what’s in the … Continue reading