Subscribe via email!
Like us on Facebook!
- NWGUN.com Response to the NRA Press Briefing 12/21/2012
- Happy 4th of July!
- Smith and Wesson M&P Shield – Impressions
- Keeping the Ruger 10/22 Good Times Rolling
- Shooter Ready: Review of InSights Training’s General Defensive Handgun Class
- Print out your own targets! Some of my favorite free online resources
- Have you ever thought about being a gunsmith?
- Reloading press review: Hornady Lock-N-Load AP – In Issue 1
- 10/22 Takedown: first impressions, not all good
- Taurus PT-1911 – Long Term Review, in Issue 1
- Ever wanted to “blacken” a stainless gun?
- Looking for a place to shoot? Try the Where2Shoot phone app!
- Oregon: Wallowa-Whitman National Forest road closure plan may affect nearly 4,000 miles of access roads
- Issue #1 free preview now available!
- Shout Out: West Coast Armory
- Welcome to the new website at http://nwgun.wpengine.com!
- Check out the “man camera” – DSLR video rig
- Shooter Ready: What’s in Your Mag?
- Introduction: Cameron at NWGUN.com
- Please welcome respected gunsmith Grant Cunningham to NWGUN!
- Taking the AR-10 Full-Auto
- Please welcome Lucas Swanson from the Idaho Department of Fish and Game
- For when you have to be unarmed
- AR-15 Precision Rifle Build DVDs are here!
- And now for something completely different: trying the FNH PS90
Tag Archives: Concealed Carry
Bellevue Square is a busy shopping mall in Bellevue, WA – in an affluent city near Seattle. Friday night, an armed robber entered the Nordstroms store in Bellevue Square, showed his gun, demanded money, and got away. Doesn’t this guy … Continue reading
What happens when a convicted felon is illegally carrying a concealed weapon, and then passes out on the bus? He gets arrested! Seriously, this actually happened in Oregon County, Oregon. Hard to believe a criminal could be this sloppy, but … Continue reading
Do you feel safe when you go shopping? Have you thought about what you would do if a violent incident were to break out in a shopping mall or other business? Do you feel prepared to defend yourself and your … Continue reading
Good news for concealed carry permit holders… the Right-to-Carry Reciprocity bill H.R. 822 has taken another step towards becoming law. Passing the house, the next step will be to go on to the senate. Here are the basics of this … Continue reading
Hello everyone, I wanted to formally kick-off Northwest Gun Magazine by just saying hello here! What is Northwest Gun? Northwest Gun Magazine is all out news, product information, and resources related to shooting in the Northwest USA region (and much … Continue reading