Subscribe via email!
Like us on Facebook!
- NWGUN.com Response to the NRA Press Briefing 12/21/2012
- Happy 4th of July!
- Smith and Wesson M&P Shield – Impressions
- Keeping the Ruger 10/22 Good Times Rolling
- Shooter Ready: Review of InSights Training’s General Defensive Handgun Class
- Print out your own targets! Some of my favorite free online resources
- Have you ever thought about being a gunsmith?
- Reloading press review: Hornady Lock-N-Load AP – In Issue 1
- 10/22 Takedown: first impressions, not all good
- Taurus PT-1911 – Long Term Review, in Issue 1
- Ever wanted to “blacken” a stainless gun?
- Looking for a place to shoot? Try the Where2Shoot phone app!
- Oregon: Wallowa-Whitman National Forest road closure plan may affect nearly 4,000 miles of access roads
- Issue #1 free preview now available!
- Shout Out: West Coast Armory
- Welcome to the new website at http://nwgun.wpengine.com!
- Check out the “man camera” – DSLR video rig
- Shooter Ready: What’s in Your Mag?
- Introduction: Cameron at NWGUN.com
- Please welcome respected gunsmith Grant Cunningham to NWGUN!
- Taking the AR-10 Full-Auto
- Please welcome Lucas Swanson from the Idaho Department of Fish and Game
- For when you have to be unarmed
- AR-15 Precision Rifle Build DVDs are here!
- And now for something completely different: trying the FNH PS90
Tag Archives: AR-15
Hey everyone, yesterday was a big day for me. For years I’ve been thinking and planning several DVD projects, and yesterday I saw this dream come to life. I was able to hold in my hands a production DVD that … Continue reading
**Update: The DVDs have arrived, and are now available for purchase here: http://nwgun.wpengine.com/AR-MPR-DVD. Thanks everyone! Hello everyone! Over the last month, I’ve been working on an exciting new project: my first production DVD. This DVD is what I call a … Continue reading
It’s always good to find local businesses that share a common interest, and also provide a great product/service. For me, Rainier Arms in Auburn, WA is one such business. My friend John Hwang established Rainier Arms back in 2003, and … Continue reading
Building an AR-15 is a great way to get to know the platform. What’s fun is that you have an infinite number of combinations of the components and accessories that can be used to put together a finished rifle. But … Continue reading
We found this helpful map provided by the good folks at the Oregon Dept. of Fish & Wildlife. The map is designed to provide some guidance on where to begin researching your next hunt. So while the some folks are … Continue reading
Are you interested in the AR-15 platform? A year ago I thought it would be fun to build my first AR-15, and to share the experience with my Ultimate Reloader readers and YouTube subscribers. Since then I’ve built a handful … Continue reading
Would you like your Christmas card to look like this for 2011? It’s always great to see local businesses offering opportunities for families to get involved in what they’re doing, and nothing sounds better to us than a family photo … Continue reading
Hello everyone, I wanted to formally kick-off Northwest Gun Magazine by just saying hello here! What is Northwest Gun? Northwest Gun Magazine is all out news, product information, and resources related to shooting in the Northwest USA region (and much … Continue reading