Subscribe via email!
Like us on Facebook!
- NWGUN.com Response to the NRA Press Briefing 12/21/2012
- Happy 4th of July!
- Smith and Wesson M&P Shield – Impressions
- Keeping the Ruger 10/22 Good Times Rolling
- Shooter Ready: Review of InSights Training’s General Defensive Handgun Class
- Print out your own targets! Some of my favorite free online resources
- Have you ever thought about being a gunsmith?
- Reloading press review: Hornady Lock-N-Load AP – In Issue 1
- 10/22 Takedown: first impressions, not all good
- Taurus PT-1911 – Long Term Review, in Issue 1
- Ever wanted to “blacken” a stainless gun?
- Looking for a place to shoot? Try the Where2Shoot phone app!
- Oregon: Wallowa-Whitman National Forest road closure plan may affect nearly 4,000 miles of access roads
- Issue #1 free preview now available!
- Shout Out: West Coast Armory
- Welcome to the new website at http://nwgun.wpengine.com!
- Check out the “man camera” – DSLR video rig
- Shooter Ready: What’s in Your Mag?
- Introduction: Cameron at NWGUN.com
- Please welcome respected gunsmith Grant Cunningham to NWGUN!
- Taking the AR-10 Full-Auto
- Please welcome Lucas Swanson from the Idaho Department of Fish and Game
- For when you have to be unarmed
- AR-15 Precision Rifle Build DVDs are here!
- And now for something completely different: trying the FNH PS90
Tag Archives: Smith and Wesson
It’s been amazing to see how much buzz and excitement the recent introduction of the M&P Shield has stirred up amongst people that I know and forums that I participate in. Why all the hubub? Aren’t there a ga-jillion and … Continue reading
Have you ever wanted to turn a “silver” gun black? A while back I bought a very nice used Smith and Wesson model 629 from my friend Kevin Smith. This was actually my second 629 (my primary hiking carry gun … Continue reading
Training is a good idea, regardless of whether it’s for accuracy, defense, or other forms of “preparedness”. In an ideal world, you would have a shooting range in your backyard, an unlimited supply of ammunition, and a daily shooting schedule. … Continue reading
My friend Drew Peterson recently got the “revolver bug” after a range trip with me where he shot a selection of guns including my Ruger GP100, and S&W 629 Classic. Drew doesn’t mess around, so he decided to buy the … Continue reading
If you’re like me, you enjoy working on your own machinery and equipment. In some cases, it makes sense to work on your own personal firearms. This can save time, hassle, and money. At the same time, working on your … Continue reading