Subscribe via email!
Like us on Facebook!
- NWGUN.com Response to the NRA Press Briefing 12/21/2012
- Happy 4th of July!
- Smith and Wesson M&P Shield – Impressions
- Keeping the Ruger 10/22 Good Times Rolling
- Shooter Ready: Review of InSights Training’s General Defensive Handgun Class
- Print out your own targets! Some of my favorite free online resources
- Have you ever thought about being a gunsmith?
- Reloading press review: Hornady Lock-N-Load AP – In Issue 1
- 10/22 Takedown: first impressions, not all good
- Taurus PT-1911 – Long Term Review, in Issue 1
- Ever wanted to “blacken” a stainless gun?
- Looking for a place to shoot? Try the Where2Shoot phone app!
- Oregon: Wallowa-Whitman National Forest road closure plan may affect nearly 4,000 miles of access roads
- Issue #1 free preview now available!
- Shout Out: West Coast Armory
- Welcome to the new website at http://nwgun.wpengine.com!
- Check out the “man camera” – DSLR video rig
- Shooter Ready: What’s in Your Mag?
- Introduction: Cameron at NWGUN.com
- Please welcome respected gunsmith Grant Cunningham to NWGUN!
- Taking the AR-10 Full-Auto
- Please welcome Lucas Swanson from the Idaho Department of Fish and Game
- For when you have to be unarmed
- AR-15 Precision Rifle Build DVDs are here!
- And now for something completely different: trying the FNH PS90
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Also posted on our parent site: http://ultimatereloader.com We are all affected by the horrible events that unfolded at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of the families that were affected by … Continue reading
It’s been amazing to see how much buzz and excitement the recent introduction of the M&P Shield has stirred up amongst people that I know and forums that I participate in. Why all the hubub? Aren’t there a ga-jillion and … Continue reading
Tired of paying for targets when you go to the range? Does your favorite range not stock the targets you like to shoot? It may be time to find some free targets online, and to print them out for your … Continue reading
Have you ever wanted to turn a “silver” gun black? A while back I bought a very nice used Smith and Wesson model 629 from my friend Kevin Smith. This was actually my second 629 (my primary hiking carry gun … Continue reading
I’m excited to announce today that the preview of Northwest Gun Magazine is now available in PDF, and it’s free! This preview includes an introduction that gives you an idea of what Northwest Gun Magazine is all about, and also … Continue reading
There are a lot of things that I look for in an indoor range. There’s the shooting facilities (types of ranges, distances supported, etc), the selection and prices for firearms, inventory of shooting gear and accessories, and many other factors. One of … Continue reading
Hello everyone. I wanted to take this opportunity to let our latest addition to NWGUN (Cameron) do a quick intro. Cameron will be jumping in and getting involved at Northwest Gun Magazine in a variety of ways. Cameron is a … Continue reading
I am happy to announce that we will have Lucas Swanson joining the Northwest Gun Magazine writing team, and he’ll be covering various hunting related topics that are a part of his daily experiences in Idaho. I’ll let Lucas introduce … Continue reading
Hi, my name is Edmund, and I’m a family man with a bad case of “what if-ism”. Ever since my son almost drowned and my wife got into a bad accident, I’ve tried to make sure I train and do … Continue reading
Guns have always been a part of my life. My dad owned and worked at several different sporting good and gun stores while I was growing up. We went shooting and hunting whenever we had the chance. Guns were tools, and like … Continue reading
If you are looking for a value priced rifle for hunting or range duty, the Savage series of rifles are worth a close look. A while back I was looking for a value priced rifle to test handloads and for … Continue reading
Building an AR-15 is a great way to get to know the platform. What’s fun is that you have an infinite number of combinations of the components and accessories that can be used to put together a finished rifle. But … Continue reading
One of the most well-known and respected gunsmiths in the Northwest region is Grant Cunningham. I started following his blog years ago, and have enjoyed reading it and learning from it. One of the things that I really respect about … Continue reading
There’s really nothing like being able to shoot outdoors. There are times where target retrievers and benches are nice, but other times it feels great to shoot tin cans outdoors without feeling walls around you. For shooters that live in … Continue reading