Subscribe via email!
Like us on Facebook!
- NWGUN.com Response to the NRA Press Briefing 12/21/2012
- Happy 4th of July!
- Smith and Wesson M&P Shield – Impressions
- Keeping the Ruger 10/22 Good Times Rolling
- Shooter Ready: Review of InSights Training’s General Defensive Handgun Class
- Print out your own targets! Some of my favorite free online resources
- Have you ever thought about being a gunsmith?
- Reloading press review: Hornady Lock-N-Load AP – In Issue 1
- 10/22 Takedown: first impressions, not all good
- Taurus PT-1911 – Long Term Review, in Issue 1
- Ever wanted to “blacken” a stainless gun?
- Looking for a place to shoot? Try the Where2Shoot phone app!
- Oregon: Wallowa-Whitman National Forest road closure plan may affect nearly 4,000 miles of access roads
- Issue #1 free preview now available!
- Shout Out: West Coast Armory
- Welcome to the new website at http://nwgun.wpengine.com!
- Check out the “man camera” – DSLR video rig
- Shooter Ready: What’s in Your Mag?
- Introduction: Cameron at NWGUN.com
- Please welcome respected gunsmith Grant Cunningham to NWGUN!
- Taking the AR-10 Full-Auto
- Please welcome Lucas Swanson from the Idaho Department of Fish and Game
- For when you have to be unarmed
- AR-15 Precision Rifle Build DVDs are here!
- And now for something completely different: trying the FNH PS90
Category Archives: Northwest Gun Magazine Blog
Hello everyone, I’m excited to announce that the new website for Northwest Gun Magazine is up and running! In this new layout, you’ll find a redesigned home page that makes it easier to navigate the content, see what’s in the … Continue reading
I am a “systems guy” – I tend to like components that work well together, and also offer economy and compatibility at the same time. When I decided to upgrade my 14 year old 14.4 volt Dewalt drill driver, I … Continue reading
An IDPA Newbie’s Journal Well, hello Snowmaggedon ’12 – how nice of you to drop by and stay for a week. We had some great times, didn’t we? Remember how you dropped all of those trees at Renton Fish & … Continue reading
Hello everyone. I wanted to take this opportunity to let our latest addition to NWGUN (Cameron) do a quick intro. Cameron will be jumping in and getting involved at Northwest Gun Magazine in a variety of ways. Cameron is a … Continue reading
One of my big yet-to-be-fulfilled dreams to to test drive some full-auto rifles. I’ve done full-auto airsoft, but hey- that’s just not the same. Over the past year, I’ve gotten to know John Hwang, the owner at Rainier Arms. Northwest … Continue reading
I am happy to announce that we will have Lucas Swanson joining the Northwest Gun Magazine writing team, and he’ll be covering various hunting related topics that are a part of his daily experiences in Idaho. I’ll let Lucas introduce … Continue reading
Hi, my name is Edmund, and I’m a family man with a bad case of “what if-ism”. Ever since my son almost drowned and my wife got into a bad accident, I’ve tried to make sure I train and do … Continue reading
Hey everyone, yesterday was a big day for me. For years I’ve been thinking and planning several DVD projects, and yesterday I saw this dream come to life. I was able to hold in my hands a production DVD that … Continue reading
Every once and a while you just have to do something completely different. I’m sure that when people first saw and fired the revolutionary AR-15 rifle, it was such a departure from what they were used to, it must have … Continue reading
**Update: The DVDs have arrived, and are now available for purchase here: http://nwgun.wpengine.com/AR-MPR-DVD. Thanks everyone! Hello everyone! Over the last month, I’ve been working on an exciting new project: my first production DVD. This DVD is what I call a … Continue reading
Guns have always been a part of my life. My dad owned and worked at several different sporting good and gun stores while I was growing up. We went shooting and hunting whenever we had the chance. Guns were tools, and like … Continue reading
An IDPA Newbie’s Journal Hi, my name is Jeremy and I’m a shooting addict. I’m a lifelong shooter, starting with a BB rifle & pistol growing up and moving into pistol / shotgun / rifle in college. In 1994 I … Continue reading
Hello everyone! So far here on NWGUN.com, you’ve seen a small part of what Northwest Gun Magazine is about. The blogroll that you see today will continue to serve as a source of information and discussion, but Northwest Gun Magazine … Continue reading
It’s always good to find local businesses that share a common interest, and also provide a great product/service. For me, Rainier Arms in Auburn, WA is one such business. My friend John Hwang established Rainier Arms back in 2003, and … Continue reading